Matthew Yook: Politcal Hobbyist

 

Black & White portrait of Matthew Yook with arms crossed

 

Hello! My name is Matthew and I’m a news junkie and wonk inspired by Yuri Kochiyama, Malcolm X, and Jean Kilbourne, who appreciates data and communicating its summations and significance. I’m currently working through my last credits as a  Junior at Oregon State University in the Degree Partnership Program with Linn-Benton and Lane Community Colleges as my partner schools pursuing a Business Analytics degree who binges and purges on issues, statistics, and sentiment.

I’m a non-traditional student /old/ and single dad half the week. I also like video games and used to stream on Twitch before I committed heavily to school but am thinking about picking it up again one day a week because gaming with others from anywhere is pretty sweet, and have some digital visuals, branding, and possible music and streaming functionality finagling inspiration.

I need this for my Business Core Requirements for my bachelors degree and appreciate the cost-value of community college courses greatly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mis- and Dis- Information From Online Platforms

So Bitcoin?

9.62% APY is Huge!